Saturday, January 09, 2010

Vacation Sketch


Howdy partners!
A page from my sketchbook, drawn this afternoon using black colored pencil and 3B pencil. It's vacation time and I'm on the road so I didn't have time, nor access to a scanner but I felt I needed to post something. The image quality is not that good because it was taken with a small digital camera. The sketches were done from photographs (I wish I had a model but what the heck? - I think it's better to draw from photographs than not to draw at all).
Thanks for stopping by and for the encouragement words and critiques.
See you next update.

4 comments:

Marcelo Felix said...

como sempre a qualidade muito alta boas férias...

LEANDRO OLIVEIRA said...

Doug, gostei muito das pernas, a curva da que está em repouso passou uma idéia de movimento bem legal...Boas férias e bons sketchs.

Stef said...

Adoro esse tipo de esfumaçado

Lucas Fracalossi said...

Nossa nossa!
Um sketch mais bonito que o outro!!!
Espero ter um trabalho com toda essa qualidade um dia...
Abraço!