Thursday, August 31, 2006

Digital Painting in progress


Hello everyone! Today was a really busy day. I spent most of the time today packing stuff, my wife and I will be moving soon. I didn't have time to paint much today so I decided to post the painting in progress. Today's post shows the way I start painting digitally. I usually work with two layers; one for the drawing and another one for the colors. I start pretty loose with the colors, blocking everything and covering all the white areas. Then I add another layer for the drawing, and from there I keep adjusting and redrawing back and forth until it's done. Towards the end of the painting I delete the additional drawing layer, I just use it as a guideline, to check proportions and stuff. Tomorrow I'll show the finished version.
Thanks for your patience.
See you tomorrow.

No comments: